Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey (ENG-RUS)
PC Game | Action / 3D / 3rd Person | ENG-RUS | 659 Mb
Description: The action "Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey" is in the Caribbean region during the last pirate renaissance. Trafficking, smuggling, sea battles and difficult choice of employer - decent employment in the way to the title of the famous captain of the Caribbean Sea!
The fleet of the Allied States blocked Confederate ports, cutting off all trade routes Confederates. In response, the government introduced a Confederation letter of marque, quickly knock together a powerful pirate fleet ...
The main character, Abraham "Nightingale" Gray, starts the game as a free-captain, but was soon caught in a story about a siege, military espionage and powerful ironclad, built in Liverpool for the Confederates, capable of single-handedly change the course of the war and bring victory to the insurgents states. Become a pirate flag or a Confederate spy in favor of the Allied states - you choose.
Information about the game
Title: Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey / Thugs: Corsairs of the XIX century
Genres: Action / 3D / 3rd Person
Language Interface: Russian / English
Publication Type: piratka
Tablet: Not required
File format:. Mds /. Mdf
File Size: 659 Mb
• inexpressible atmosphere of political intrigues and military espionage;
• Freedom and linear plot of open spaces of the Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico;
• Breathtaking naval battles, desperate saber duels and crazy shooting;
• Ample opportunities to improve ships (additional guns, red-hot core, powder rockets, Gatling guns and other high-tech weapons 19 century);
• Vast selection of swords, firearms, and combined attacks.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Windows 2000/XP;
Processor: 1.5 GHz;
Memory: 512 MB;
Video card: compatible with DirectX 9.0b, 128 MB of video memory;
Audio card: DirectX-compatible;
Hard disk: 1,5 GB
Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey