Deadly Sin 1.31 (PC)
English | PC | Developer: Deadlysinstudios | 150 MB
Genre: Action, RPG
Take on the role of Lorelai, a young woman of humble means who learns that her true identity is the heir to a powerful empire! Her quest will take her around the land of Dondoran. On her journey, Lorelai recruits the help of a dashing, cunning thief, a skilled and famous imperial army officer, and others, as she seeks to unlock the secrets of her exile, destroy the seven deadly sins, and fulfill her destiny as the true princess!
• 30 Hours of compelling gameplay!
• Threat system allowing characters to draw or avoid attacks
• Monster nodes: Turn random battles off when deactivated
• Each of the five player characters have a deep and unique Skill Tree
• Rich, memorable, professional quality original soundtrack composed using Eastwest Symphonic Orchestra and Ministry Of Rock VSTs, See Deadly Sin Homepage for soundtrack samples!
• Beautiful, colorful world, enemy battlers, menus comprised of graphics in the RGSS and RGSS2 Run Time Packages by Enterbrain
• Professional quality art contribution from Britt Undertow (Saehral)
• In both sneak scenarios, if you win, you will recieve 300 skill points per party member for Luminant Guard Arena, and 500 per party member for Angra Mainyu.
• If you lose, you are automatically moved ahead as if you won, but you will not receive the huge skill point bonuses.
• You can now save anywhere. The save points are now called rest points, which are places you may use a tent.
• New music: Victory Jingle.
• All battles now have battle music and most transition into a victory jingle.
• Character selection and graphic bugs in certain battles fixed.
• Opportunity Strike increased in damage by 50%.
• Various minor bugs fixed.
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• DirectX 6
• 600 MHz
• 128 MB RAM
Resolution: 640x480 Fullscreen/Windowed
Download from Hotfile server
Download from Uploading server